Below is a list of benchmark instances of several papers.
An adaptive large neighborhood search heuristic for the share-a-ride problem
- Li, B., Krushinsky, D., Van Woensel, T. & Reijers, H.A. (2016). Computers & Operations Research, 66, 170-180.
An approach to asymmetric multi-depot capacitated arc routing problems
- Krushynskyi, D. & Van Woensel, T. (2015). European Journal of Operational Research, 244(1), 100-109.
An Exact Approach for the Pickup and Delivery Problem with Time Windows and Scheduled Lines
A green intermodal service network design problem with travel time uncertainty
- Demir, E., Burgholzer, W., Hrusovsky, M., Arikan, E., Jammernegg, W. & Van Woensel, T. (2016). Transportation Research. Part B: Methodological, 93B, 789–807.
A scenario-based planning for the pickup and delivery problem with time windows, scheduled lines and stochastic demands
- Ghilas, V., Demir, E. & Van Woensel, T. (2016). Transportation Research. Part B: Methodological, 91, 34-51.
Branch & Price Based Algorithms for the Two-Echelon Vehicle Routing Problem with Time Windows
- Dellaert, N.P., Dashty Saridarq F., T. Van Woensel, T.G.Crainic
Rebalancing a Bike Sharing System via a Branch-and-Cut and a Hybrid Adaptive Large Neighborhood Search Algorithm
- Li, B., D. Krushinsky, T. Van Woensel, H.C. Lau and H. Reijers (2017).
- BRS data
The pickup and delivery problem with time windows and scheduled lines
- Ghilas, V., Demir, E. & Van Woensel, T. (2016). INFOR : Information Systems and Operational Research, 54(2), 147-167.
The share-a-ride problem : people and parcels sharing taxis
- Li, B., Krushinsky, D., Reijers, H.A. & Van Woensel, T. (2014). European Journal of Operational Research, 238(1), 31-40.
The time-dependent pollution routing problem
- Franceschetti, A., Honhon, D.B.L.P., Van Woensel, T., Bektas, T. & Laporte, G. (2013). Transportation Research. Part B: Methodological, 56, 265-293.