The following list gives an overview of the papers under review and topics I am working on. If you want a copy, contact me. A list of all publications can be found here.
(Almost) under review
- Crama, Y., M. Rezaei, T. Van Woensel, A branch-and-price algorithm for 2-period vehicle routing problems
- Davari S., T. Van Woensel, Fast fashion Impulse Purchases: Do Gender and Buying Channel Matter?
- Jabali O., W. Rei, M. Gendreau, T. Van Woensel and A.G. de Kok, Consistent Vehicle Routing with Stochastic Customers: a Stochastic Programming Formulation
- Le, T., S.V. Ukkusuri, J. Xue, T. Van Woensel, Pricing and compensation schemes for crowd-shipping systems
- Li, B., D. Krushinsky, T. Van Woensel, H.C. Lau and H. Reijers, Rebalancing a Bike Sharing System via a Branch-and-Cut and a Hybrid Adaptive Large Neighborhood Search Algorithm
- Mamaghania E.J., E. Demir, S.M. Easac, T. Van Woensel, Metaheuristics approaches for the multi-period and multi-depot capacitated location-routing problem
- Nasab, N.G., S. Minner,T. Van Woensel, Stochastic hub location problem considering direct shipment option and flow dependent economies of scale
- Sampaio, A., J. Kinable, L. Veelenturf, T. Van Woensel, Roaming Delivery Location Problem with Stochastic Travel Times
- Sever, D., N. Dellaert, T. Van Woensel, A.G. de Kok, The influence of the Spillback Effect on Dynamic Shortest Path Problems with Travel-Time-Dependent Network Disruptions
- Sever, D., L. Zhao, N. Dellaert, T. Van Woensel and A.G. de Kok, Dynamic Shortest Path Problem with Travel-Time-Dependent Stochastic Disruptions: Hybrid Approximate Dynamic Programming Algorithms with a Clustering Approach
- Singh, P.M., L. Veelenturf, T. Van Woensel, Designing context aware systems for complex business environments
- SteadieSeifi M., N. Dellaert, T. Van Woensel, Multi-modal Transportation of Perishable Products with Demand Uncertainty and Empty Repositioning: A Scenario-based Rolling Horizon Framework
- Zhang, C, N.P. Dellaert, L. Zhao, T. Van Woensel, D. Sever, Single Vehicle Routing with Stochastic Demand: Approximate Dynamic Programming
- Zhao, Q, K. Tan and T. Van Woensel, Joint case pack size and unpacking location optimization in a retail supply chain with product returns